Health IT leaders are working to optimize their Epic EMR environments as they manage multiple databases for analytics, reporting, testing, development, and other support environments – which can result in continual storage growth, rising expenses, and reduced performance.
EMR optimization with EMC XtremIO® all-flash arrays enable healthcare providers to take advantage of inline deduplication and compression, thin provisioning, and space efficient snapshots to achieve significant data reduction – retaining control over their environment, costs, and performance. And, keep on top of the growing mountain of healthcare data.
View our infographic to learn how EMC XtremIO® all-flash arrays empower Epic users to minimize data proliferation with a consistently high-performance, highly efficient infrastructure and achieve more value from their Epic environment with:
- Fewer resources
- Less complexity
- Lower costs
View the infographic:
- Case Study: Vidant Health
- White Paper: EMC Solutions For Optimized EPIC EMR Environments
- Solution Overview: EMC Solutions For Epic EHR Environments Enabled By XtremIO
- Solution Overview: EMC VDI Solution For Epic EMR With XtremIO
- Solution Overview: EMC Solutions For Optimized EPIC EMR Environments — Enabled by XtremIO, VMware, AND LINUX
- Video: Lahey Health on EMC IT Infrastructure
- Video: HealthEast Transforms IT With VCE and Epic
- Video: Wake Forest Baptist Medical Enhances Patient Care Delivery